TICKETS NOW AVAILABE
On Sunday the 20th of May, UQ Sailing Club is inviting all students to join us for our second adventure this semester up on the beautiful Sunshine Coast!
This event is open to everyone who wants to try sailing, so get in quick before the tickets run out.
Buses leave at 8:30am sharp from UQ's Chancellor's Place and will be returning around 5:30pm.
We'll be dropped off at Mooloolaba Beach where we'll put on a BBQ and people will get the chance to spend time out on the water with our experienced Skippers.
Come up and have an amazing day sun baking, swimming and sailing!
- You do not require UQSC membership to be a part of this day. Come along and see if the sailing club is for you.
- Cost is $50pp (includes transport to and from Mooloolaba, sailing, lunch and some snacks)
- Buses will leave promptly at 8:30 am. Do not be late, we will leave without you if you do not show up on time.
- Buses are set to leave Mooloolaba around 4:00 pm, getting back to UQ by 5:30 pm.
- BBQ lunch will be provided!
- You definitely need to bring sunscreen and a hat as it will be very hot and we'll be spending the whole day in the sun
- Tickets are limited and will go quickly!
**On the small chance that the weather is horrible, the event will be rescheduled**
This is an all ages event and all students are welcome to come.
Please note tickets aren't refundable but if you do make the terrible mistake of not being able to come, we can transfer the ticket to someone else if you message us the details
We all look forward to seeing you all out on the water!