So the UQ Sailing Club is inviting exchange students for some adventures on the sea. It’s pretty much an illicit love affair made in heaven. We’re literally far too keen.
We’ll be leaving Sunday 22nd April morning at 8:00 am sharp from UQ’s Chancellor’s Place. Buses will take us out to Mooloolaba Beach where we’ll put on a BBQ and go sailing in groups. This is designed to be a very chill day.
– Cost: $50
– Buses will leave promptly at 8:30 am, if you’re more than a few minutes late we may, unfortunately, leave without you.
– Buses begin the return around 4:00 pm, getting back to UQ by 5:30 pm.
– We’re providing a BBQ lunch for free
– The sun in QLD is brutal. Bring sunscreen.
– On the off chance that the weather is horrible we’ll reschedule.
Solely run by the UQ Sailing Club