Mooloolaba Beach Day 18th August
This event is open to everyone who wants to try sailing, so get in quick before the tickets run out.
Meeting point is the UQ Pool/ Aquatic Centre at 8am and will be returning around 4:30pm.
We’ll be dropped off at Mooloolaba Beach where we’ll put on a BBQ and people will get the chance to spend time out on the water with our experienced Skippers.
Come up and have an amazing day sun baking, swimming and sailing!
– You do not require UQSC membership to be a part of this day. Come along and see if the sailing club is for you.
– Cost is $50pp (includes transport to and from Mooloolaba, sailing, lunch and some snacks)
– Buses will leave promptly at 8:30 am. Plan to be there at 8:00am and don’t be late, we will leave without you if you do not show up on time.
– Buses are set to leave Mooloolaba around 3:00 pm, getting back to UQ by 4:30 pm.
– BBQ lunch will be provided!
– You definitely need to bring sunscreen and a hat as it will be very hot and we’ll be spending the whole day in the sun
– Tickets are limited and will go quickly!
**On the small chance that the weather is horrible, the event will be rescheduled**
This is an all ages event and all students are welcome to come.
Please note tickets aren’t refundable but if you do make the terrible mistake of not being able to come, we can transfer the ticket to someone else if you message us the details
We all look forward to seeing you all out on the water!
Out of stock