We are taking all precautions to ensure our event is COVID Safe. We are in constant communication with UQ Sport and taking all recommendations from QLD Health. If you have been asked to isolate, are experienced covid symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has, please contact the exec and do not attend the event. Please read the UQ Sport Covid Statement available here:
As part of our COVID-Safe plan we ask that you:
- Bring your own equipment, such as a towel, water bottle, and sunscreen
- If you can make your own way to the sailing club, please do. If you can’t, no stress! We will organize a car pool.
- If you have flu symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has or is suspected to have COVID-19 please notify executives and do not attend the event.
- If you become sick after the event, you must notify executives as soon as possible.
- In general, practice good hygiene and social distancing at all times.